Stamp Highlight, Mama Elephant--Tandem Ride

Friday, July 17, 2015

Welcome to another Mama Elephant Designer Series! Today the design team an I are using the new (and adorable) stamp set, Tandem Ride, to create our samples. I just love how this set comes with lots and lots of adorable critter images and elements to create such adorable scenes on your projects. They've also released a set filled with lots of coordinating extras and beautiful calligraphy sentiments--much like the one shown in the image above, click the following link to view that set, Tandem Extras.

I also choose to use the Femme Frames die once again, but I just can't help using it--when I'm making ME cards it's one of the first things that I reach for. I just love it! I also decided to do some more watercoloring for the panel in the background. I only used two distress ink colors and I think the results came out just great. I think this set is just the cutest! If you'd like to take a look at the other DT samples feel free to click, here, and view them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and clever! I love the watercolour background with these cute critters. :D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |