Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Party Animal

Friday, May 29, 2015

Aren't you so excited about this stamp set? If you're coming to my page from the Lawn Fawn blog you may have already seen all of the other amazing DT card samples and have taken a look at the entire stamp set. I think that this set, Party Animal, has to be one of my new favorites. The forward facing critters are so cute and this stamp set comes with so many elements to help set an adorable scene. You can already image just how many different occasions this set could be used for, right?!

If you take a close look at the card I made you'll notice that I also used a few other products that Lawn Fawn came out with in this summer collection. Can you guess what they are?

Feel free to click, here, to view all of the other design team cards--if you haven't already. Thank you so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Nicole and I LOVE THIS SET! Is that a new cloud die I see? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft look of this card. It's so cute! Thanks for the awesome close up of the stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a heaven full of Lawn Fawn critters! :)
    I spy with my little eye Lawn Fawn's new Puffy Clouds dies <3

    www.sharonstamped.wordpress.com/
    @sharonstamped on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sequins at sparkle! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I already know I am getting this stamp set...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my wedding in April last year but only began planning in February. Fortunately for me, I found this event coordinator. Even with some event planning under my belt-- I had no idea what I was doing most of the time. In such a short time she really helped me piece everything together for my big day which was only 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |