Date Night Wardrobe Wish List

Friday, September 28, 2012

All items and Photos by Modcloth: Dress/bag/heels/coat/rings/earrings/eyeliner/lipgloss/eyeshadow

Last Sunday I celebrated an anniversary with my boyfriend of 11 years! Gabriel (my boyfriend) took me to dinner at an amazing Japanese restaurant in Santa Monica, and then we went to the Santa Monica pier to check out the rides, games, and dip our feet in the water. Since summer is still kinda here in Los Angeles the night was perfect for hanging at the beach. We're not the type of couple that plans out romantic nights--nor am I the type that longs for anything romantic but this night in particular was actually kinda romantic. I feel lame saying that but it's true! haha. We're also not the type of couple that has these types of outings on the regular. We like to stay at home and watch Netflix, or laugh at 30 minute 'fail' videos on Youtube; namely, because we want to save our money. I really enjoy stay at home dates because when we do go out it's so exciting and we're always fascinated by everything! LOL. I feel that when we used to go out all the time in the beginning of our relationship we felt we needed to top every previous adventure; and it got to the point where going out was just boring for us. I dunno maybe we're just weird. 

Anywho, while I did dress to empress that night I (in the back of my head) secretly wished I had something better to wear. Then, while I was thinking about that, I thought it would be great if I made a wish list of all the things I wish I could have worn on our Anniversary date. I love this little collection I've created. This is totally my style! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress and coat they are SO cute!! what kind of eye shadow is that? I just found this site that i LOVE. www.bhcosmetics.com they have really awesome make up for cheap. I def reccomend getting the primer if you buy any eye shadows though it makes a HUGE difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congrats on 11 years! I love this post!! Every item is FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!! You have a great blog!!! I didn't know it but i love it! Keep posting!!
    I'm following you now! I invite you to visit mine and follow me back as well!
    Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    PS: this evening, at 18:00pm, WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog thanks to INLOVEWITHFASHION! The prize?? The dress you want of their website! Great, right?!You're invite to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |