New Fabric and a Sewing Announcement

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you’re all having a happy and productive Tuesday! I just wanted to share this beautiful image of the new fabrics I’m using to make some really cute coin purses and new camera cases. Recently I took my usual trip downtown in search of new colorful tribal prints and overall bright fabrics, and I think I was successful this time around. The fabric store that I frequent was loaded with new prints and I couldn’t be more excited to eventually work with them all. While I was browsing through the sea of beautiful fabrics I decided that I would put all my paper crafting tools away for a few months so I can get back into my first crafty love—which is making purses. When I started my new shop (Unify), I wanted to have a mixture of everything I make; such as, purses, cases, zipper pouches, tags, cards, toppers and everything else. But I found myself mainly working with my paper crafts because I couldn’t get enough of them! However, now I’m feeling the sewing itch. Many nights that I’m about to go to sleep I think of new ideas for my shop, and those thoughts and ideas are starting to consist only of fabric and new purses designs. Therefore, get ready for my purse comeback! I can’t wait to share all my new and old designs with everyone.  

2 comments:

  1. Great fabric finds.
    This makes me miss my sewing machine, I'm visiting my parents for the summer so we are separated for awhile. And I've been in the mood to sew a folded clutch too. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help inspire you :-D

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |