A Great Tip for Cricut Users that Love Using Their Cricut Markers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. The Cricut markers have been in stores for some time now and lately I’ve been thinking about how I can incorporate them into my every-day crafting. Then one day while I was sitting at my craft table it hit me! I could use them with the Hello Kitty Cartridge—since they have the silhouette feature, and let me tell you it works great!

The markers are very easy to use, all you’d need to do is read the simple instructions and you’re ready to go. Here is a quick video I made showing how it works.
Then once the image has been drawn onto your card stock, you can either use the ‘blackout’ feature to cute the Hello Kitty silhouette or you can cut it out yourself like I did.
I’m going to be trying this with a few other characters on this cartridge and I’ll be sure to share my new ideas! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |